Thursday, April 25, 2013

Two exciting things are happening here at 
Cakes of the Hamptons!

1. I am joining forces with The Blue Duck Bakery Cafe! I will be in charge of the custom cake end of the business...I'll design and create the custom cakes for all the Blue Duck sites; I will be bringing interns aboard so if you know of anyone interested, have them email me at: CakesoftheHamptons@yahoo.com. I will also be running specialty classes during the slow months so stay tuned here for updates in my Classes section.

2. Newsday contacted me and is doing a story on fondant and cupcakes and chose three places on all of Long Island to cover. They chose two from Nassau County and the one they chose from Suffolk County was Cakes of the Hamptons! Yay! It will be in the Explore Long Island section, and it's coming out in May or June. Stay tuned here on the blog for an update as to when the article will appear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment